Thursday, October 28, 2010

October 28

I am failing at this daily picture thing lately.

I wish I would have taken a picture of Audrey dressed up in her Pippi Longstocking costume at Sprouts this morning. She looked pretty cute, and I managed to get her pigtails to stick straight out! I can't wait to take her trick or treating!

I wish I would have taken a picture of Audrey and I working at the pumpkin patch at church this afternoon. It was FREEZING, so we spent a lot of time inside the foyer. But Audrey was just so happy to be at church; she loves that place so much. She had a lot of fun going up and down the stairs again and again.

I wish I would have taken a picture of Audrey riding the train at the mall tonight with Simon and Elliot. She had to ride on it by herself, because adults aren't allowed. That's a pretty big step for Audrey, as she tends to be a bit clingy and scared of new things. But she loved riding the train all by herself, and she smiled and waved hi to me and Lindsey every time she rode past us.

Instead I have a picture of the new toothbrush I got at the dentist's office today...probably the one event of the day that I don't want to remember. It was just a cleaning, so it wasn't really that bad...but still, I HATE even having to step foot in the dentist's office!




0 comments:

Post a Comment