Saturday, October 23, 2010

October 23

I did a lot of things today.

I went to several main sessions and workshops at the Southeast Conference.

I spent a few hours in the car driving back to Indianapolis.

I got to enjoy a brief visit with my friend Kellie.

I attended (and survived!) my husband's 10 year high school reunion.

I got to talk to and snuggle with my daughter for a few minutes after being away for two days.

I did some more prep work for Audrey's birthday party tomorrow.

I did NOT take a picture.

At this point, I don't really care. I'm sure I will have plenty of pictures to share from the birthday party tomorrow...so I'll make up for it then. Audrey is excited about her party. When you ask her what we are going to do she says: "Bite cake. Toys! Clothes!" I've been trying to explain the idea of presents to her, so I told her she would get lots of presents that she could open and find toys and clothes inside. So I think she's looking forward to it!!




0 comments:

Post a Comment