Thursday, September 9, 2010

September 9

So this is why we will never get rid of Maggie (as much as I may want to some days!). Look how cute they are running together! Audrey had so much fun running around with her in the backyard tonight. I think it was a lot more fun for Audrey, who had control of Maggie's precious water bottle and kept teasing her with it. But Maggie seemed to accept the fact that Audrey is in control now and was content enough to just chase Audrey around without ever actually getting a hold of the water bottle.




2 comments:

Lizzie said...

are those the same shoes you bought at the end of spring/beginning of summer? if so, I'm super impressed they still fit - we've grown 2-3 sizes since then. good thing I like shoe shopping.

ebshelt said...

Lizzie, they are the same shoes! She has worn them almost every day since April. I bought them a little big, and they are just about too small now, so it's probably time for some new shoes. I hope I can find a pair that I love as much as I loved these.

Post a Comment