Wednesday, September 22, 2010

September 22


Today is day 600 of this photo a day blogging experience. I cannot believe I have been doing this for 600 days!!!! I am pretty sure this is the most committed I have ever been to any project I have ever taken on in my entire life. It has become such a habit and a part of my daily routine; I would really miss it if I ever decided to quit.

This blog has really turned into more of a personal journal for me...a personal journal that I share with all of the rest of you out there in internet land. I kind of wonder how many of you are out there. I have a counter on my blog, but that doesn't really give me an accurate number if you read this with a blog reader and don't actually come to my page. If you're feeling brave, maybe you should leave me a comment and let me know you are reading!

For this flashback picture, I went back through some of the old blog posts looking for some of my favorite pictures. This one (from May 4, 2009) is one of my all time favorites, though I know poor Audrey is going to hate it someday!




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm reading (in Google Reader). :)

Michael Clair said...

Breanne and I read it!

Bethany said...

Hey Emily - I subscribe on Google reader & enjoy seeing your pictures!

Post a Comment