Saturday, September 5, 2009

September 5...Day 222


N is for...Nail-biting and Nerve-wracking tennis! I really enjoy watching tennis. I stink at playing the game, but I do enjoy watching it. With Direct TV, I have been able to watch just about any match of the US Open that I wanted to this week. This afternoon I started watching the Andy Roddick/John Isner match. It was still going on when the Millers and Justin came over tonight, and I just had to know how it was going to end, so we casually kept watching. By the end (almost 4 hours after it started), it was extremely close and was making me (and I think Justin too, nobody else seemed to care) a little nervous. This picture (not a very good one, but it's all I have tonight) is of the final score...I was sad that Roddick lost, but I do enjoy watching a close match!




0 comments:

Post a Comment