Sunday, August 9, 2009

August 9...Day 195

Hmm...another day, another frantic search for something to photograph before bed. I haven't been feeling too great the past couple of days, so I haven't really been in the mood to take many pictures or do anything really. Audrey has been kind of sick too, so she hasn't been very much fun to take pictures of anyway. She seems to be feeling a lot better tonight, and I'm hoping I wake up feeling much better tomorrow morning.

But I digress, back to the search for a picture tonight...Because Audrey is asleep and Daniel is at the Muni, the winner tonight is a self-portrait of me and Maggie . I woke Maggie up from her comfortable sleep on the couch...needless to say, she wasn't too enthusiastic about posing with me for a picture!




0 comments:

Post a Comment