Tuesday, June 2, 2009

June 2...Day 127


My Stampin' Up! business had been doing really well until the last 2 months. Things are pretty slow right now, which is not good because I was counting on the extra income to help with our basement remodel. So I've been working on some different ideas to drum up some business. Tonight's project: mail out letters to past hostesses. I really am not a salesperson, and I hate asking people to host parties or buy things from me. But at the same time, I LOVE Stampin' Up! and being a demonstrator. If I want to keep doing what I love to do, then I've got to find myself some more paying customers!! (Here's a shameless plug: if you are interested in any kind of scrapbooking, cardmaking or paper crafting...check out my website and see what Stampin' Up! has to offer: http://www.emilyshelton.stampinup.com!)




0 comments:

Post a Comment