Thursday, June 24, 2010

June 24

Tonight was the last night of Garage-a-palooza. And tonight Shannon was rewarded for all of her hard work in planning the event with a cake in the face! It was a good week. I don't feel as worn out or exhausted at the end of it as I have in past years, so that is a good thing!

To follow up with yesterday's tennis post: The Isner/Mahut match started back up again this morning. And after another hour of play (for a grand total of 11 hours and 5 minutes), Isner finally won, with a score of 70-68. Seriously, it is the craziest sporting event I have ever seen. It has never happened before, and most likely will never happen again!

Also, I just realized that I have passed the 500 day mark for this photo a day thing. 500 days of posting a picture every single day! That takes almost as much endurance as that Isner/Mahut match! =)




0 comments:

Post a Comment