Sunday, July 29, 2012

July 26: Day 2 in Keokuk

Ugh, I just can't keep up with blogging this summer.  Two more weeks, and then VBS will be over, and I will get back on track.  Maybe.  For now, I'm going to try to catch up on our trip to Keokuk.

We just hung out at my mom's house for most of the day today; nothing too exciting.  I took some cute pictures of my nephew Josiah.

Tonight, we went to my grandparent's house for a visit. Great Grandma had recently been to a garage sale at church, and she found this bouncing horse for the kids.  It was a big hit with Audrey; Isla and Josiah were a little unsure of it.
 Great Grandma also found this pillow at the garage sale for Audrey.  Not only is it a pillow, it is also a book.  Audrey was SO excited about her pillow.  She kept asking, "Can I keep it?  Forever?" She is still talking to everyone she sees about this pillow, and of course, she is sleeping with it every night.






0 comments:

Post a Comment