Wednesday, July 25, 2012

July 25: Fun with Cousins

Daniel is still busy with the Muni, so the girls and I drove over to my mom's house for a few days.  My sister and nephew are here, and my other sister and her new baby (who I haven't met yet) will be here tomorrow.  We are looking forward to spending time with family.

Audrey and her cousin Josiah had fun tonight dancing to some kids songs on youtube.  Notice Audrey is dressed in a "princess" dress.  My mom likes to buy dress up clothes, and Audrey likes to wear them!



Isla was having fun on her own while the other two were dancing.  This little bus was a popular toy with Josiah and Audrey today, so Isla never really had a chance with it.  Once they were both occupied, she scooted herself right over to the bus and wanted to get on.  She was able to scoot her foot and move herself both forwards and backwards on it; she thought it was a lot of fun.










0 comments:

Post a Comment