Saturday, March 6, 2010

March 6

I bet this is the first time that you have seen camoflauge pencils decorated with Nazi Swastikas and drops of fake blood (it's actually red nail polish)! I would even be willing to bet that these are the only camoflauge pencils decorated with Swastikas and blood that you could find in the entire world!! My friend Heather and I are getting ready for our big Oscar party tomorrow night. We are using the 10 nominated movies as our "theme" and are trying to pull in as many ideas from these movies as possible. These pencils, as strange and twisted as they may be, represent Inglourious Basterds. It was a strange and twisted movie, so they're a good fit!
Heather and I have decided that we make the perfect party planning pair. She loves to come up with games and fun food, and I love to come up with crafty, creative ideas. We've had so much fun planning and coming up with ideas based on these movies. Some of our ideas may be a little out there (see picture above!), but it's going to be so much fun to see everything come together for our party tomorrow night.
Last night I watched A Serious Man, so I've now seen 9 out of the 10 nominated movies! And just so you know, I'm hoping that The Hurt Locker wins Best Picture...we'll see what happens in about 24 hours!




0 comments:

Post a Comment