Wednesday, March 17, 2010

March 17

Today we had lunch at the Schultes. After we ate, all of the kids were playing dress up, and then they wanted to pose for pictures. Of course, I was excited to take their pictures...I never pass up a willing photography subject!! All the pictures turned out so cute that I had a hard time choosing one to post here. I decided on this picture of my friend Jenny's daughter Josie. She did such a good job of striking a pose for the camera!!
Being back in Keokuk always makes me sentimental. For example: I remember how me and my friends used to play with the Schultes' dress up clothes, and now our kids are playing with them (well, not my kid. She was a mess the whole time we were there and Daniel had to take her home kicking and screaming...so she missed out on the dress up time).

Another sentimental thought of mine this week: according to my baby book, one of my favorite words when I was Audrey's age was Heidi...in reference to my friend Heidi. This week, while hanging out with that same friend, Audrey started to say Heidi. I think it's crazy that we were both saying Heidi at the same age and in reference to the same person!!

I also got to speak at Keokuk Christian Academy's chapel service this morning. I went to KCA for 8 years, and it was crazy to think that almost it's been almost 25 years since I started kindegarten there!




1 comments:

Elisabeth said...

wow. that is awesome. i can't believe that's jennie's kid for one! lol
i miss the Schultes. we had some good times there! i remember soooo many things there. dress up being one of them. that is crazy about audrey saying heidi :)

Post a Comment