Saturday, November 30, 2013

November 30: Thanksgiving

We spent the past few days celebrating Thanksgiving with my family.  As has been the case lately, I didn't take as many pictures as I would have liked.  And the ones I did take were mostly with my phone and not with my camera.  I'll try again at Christmas!

The girls were SO excited about our trip.  We stopped at Arbys for dinner on our way there, and they were so loud and crazy at the restaurant, I'm surprised we weren't kicked out.  =)
 My sister Andrea spent some time teaching our girls the art of the "selfie." 






Andrea also took Audrey over to my great grandparent's house, where they set up and decorated their Christmas tree.


I took a picture of our Thanksgiving table, before we put out any food and before anyone was sitting there.  I meant to take an after picture, but we were all too busy eating!

Here's my sister Elisabeth with her little girl Braxen.



My mom has lots of dress up clothes for little girls, and my girls had a lot of fun playing with them!


Nana, Audrey and I went on a date to the movies!  We saw the new Disney movie Frozen, and we all enjoyed it.  As did every other kid in town!  Our showing was sold out, which means every seat was full, mostly with little kids.  It was a little crazy, but we still had a good time and enjoyed the movie (and the popcorn!  Admission was only $7 and that included popcorn AND a drink!)

We also had a good time celebrating Thanksgiving with my dad and his side of the family and visiting my Grandma in the nursing home.  But this is the only picture I took from those visits:  Audrey and Papa John (my dad).






0 comments:

Post a Comment