Tuesday, May 21, 2013

May 21: Audrey's Last Day of School and a Piano Recital

Today was Audrey's last day of preschool for the year!  Her school had a Family Fun Day this morning, with play time on the playground and popsicles for everyone!
Her is Audrey with her class aid, Mrs. Roscetti.
And with her teacher, Mrs. Clark.
And with her Bible and Music teacher, Mrs. Plake.  It's possible that Mrs. Plake is her favorite teacher.


Audrey and her bff Anna posing outside their classroom, the Yellow Room.
Tonight, I also had my piano recital with my piano students.  Not ideal timing with all we have going on this week, but when I scheduled the recital, I didn't know we would be moving out this week!
Between the last day of school activities and the piano recital, I was packing.  Today's big task was to get all the laundry done, and then all of that laundry had to be packed.  My goal was to have everything in either a box or a suitcase, and I did accomplish that.  But it stressed me out.  We have to pack for the 3.5 weeks that we won't have a house, so I had to figure out what clothes me and the girls would need during that time.  Then I had to make sure we had clothes out to wear for the next few days.  And then I put everything else in a box.  Doesn't sound that hard, I guess, but it was causing me much distress today!




0 comments:

Post a Comment