Monday, February 11, 2013

Valentine's Week: Day 2

Today, the girls got glow sticks, with a tag that said "You make my heart glow."  I meant to take a picture of the girls with their glow sticks, but I forgot.  They did seem to really like them...for about 10 minutes or so!

I told Audrey that she could pick one person to give a Valentine's treat today.  She picked her friend Cael.  When I asked her what she wanted to give Cael, she said she wanted to go to the dollar store and pick out a boy toy for him.  So that's what we did!  She picked out a Batman magic towel that starts small and grows into a hand towel when you get it wet.  She also made him a card.

We took the gift to Cael's house tonight and gave them a call first to make sure they were home.  Amy shared this picture of Cael anxiously waiting by the window for us to get there!
I meant to take a picture of Audrey and Cael while we were there, but obviously I stink at taking pictures these days.  Plus, I was distracted by the fact (and the smell) that Amy's house was about ready to burn down!  Thankfully we smelled the pan burning on the stove before it actually did start a fire.  And thankfully, my sense of smell is starting to return to normal so I could smell the burning pan on the stove.  I still don't feel great, but surely normal health will return to me soon!!




0 comments:

Post a Comment