Thursday, January 24, 2013

January 24: Such a Ham!

Isla was in the mood to pose for pictures today.

This morning we were at Barnes and Noble, killing time before we had to pick up Audrey from school.  Isla found a short shelf that was just her size (she loves to find little places like this to sit!).  And then she pointed at my phone and told me (meaning she said, "uh, uh, uh") that she wanted me to take her picture.  When I held up the phone, she gave me the cheesiest grin.  So cute!

Then tonight after dinner, she stood by the door and wanted to pose for pictures again.  She was showing off her roll leftover from dinner and her new favorite expression:  shrugging her shoulders.
 After taking the picture, she loves to come and look at herself on the screen.  Here are a couple more, but I won't bore you with all of them!  (especially since I was using my phone and they are out of focus.  I really need to make myself get out the big camera more often!)






0 comments:

Post a Comment