Thursday, August 11, 2011

August 11

We pulled out the Bumbo seat for Isla today. Since I'm desperately trying to find ways to keep her off her back, I thought we should see how well she could sit in it.
Isla is holding her head up fairly well these days. She can keep it up for a little bit, but then it tends to fall either to the side or the front. She was content in the Bumbo for several minutes today. We will be adding it into our rotation of activities for her. In the next month, her head control and neck strength should improve a lot. Once she is able to steadily hold her head up, my quest to keep her off her back will be SO MUCH easier!
Heaven forbid that Audrey should be left out of any of Isla's milestones! Of course she wanted to have a turn in the Bumbo after Isla was finished.
Seeing Audrey in the chair made me think about when she was a baby. I looked back at the old blog, and we put Audrey in the Bumbo for the first time when she was 10 weeks old too.

Then I thought it would be fun to do a comparison of Audrey then and Audrey now. Crazy how much changes in just 2 1/2 years...not only has Audrey grown up, but my photography has improved too!
While I was creating side by side images, I went ahead and made a side by side of Audrey and Isla at 10 weeks.




0 comments:

Post a Comment