Tuesday, December 8, 2009

December 8...Day 316


We are back home...finally! I decided to join in with Kellie's Christmas theme that she is doing with her blog. Each day from now until Christmas, I will post a picture of something Christmasy. This is a good challenge for me. Because we are so busy this year and we are traveling a lot during the month of December, I feel like we are kind of missing out on the festivities of Christmas. And Christmas is my favorite time of year! So I'm going to try to fill the next couple of weeks with lots of fun Christmas activities, and take pictures while I do it!


For today, here is a picture of our Christmas tree. It's fake, which is disappointing to me. But since we are traveling so much, we decided it would be wiser to go with a fake tree that doesn't need regular watering. Next year though, I promise you--it will be real!!


On a sidenote, I do not know how to take pictures of Christmas trees. How do I get a good picture of both the lights and the ornaments??? My pictures never look like the tree looks in real life.




0 comments:

Post a Comment